Travels

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Before kicking the bucket

Omg! I'm turning older in a few days!!! What have i done before i leave this decade? Let's See. Hrmmm
1. I finished my first course BSC in major in marketing
2. I became a part of a contemporary folk band. We almost hit the mainstream. Hahaha. Joke. But. Truth betold, it felt like people really grew fond of us.
3. Became a call center agent.. A job i never thought i would have cos i used to have telephobia. Geez!
4. Had my first out of the country experience.. HONGKoNG!!! And first airplane ride :)
5. Finished my 2nd degree in college- BS Nursing :)
6. Had a successful memorable event for our sociology project... 'the Indian Cultural Presentation'
7. Passed the board exam and became a professional.
8. Became a first aid instructor for Red Cross.
9. Volunteered to be a nurse in a tertiary public hospital in sta. cruz laguna
10. Became a practicing photographer... Hobbyist. Sometimes paid for my awesome works. Hahaha naks (yabang lang)
11. Joined photo competitions in FPPF... My works were not unnoticed . Happiness!
12. Was able to go to a far away beach! CEBU!
13. Became a nurse with specialization (sort of)... Psych nurse
13.5 went to cooking school )
14. Became a capoeirista- unil present. Hehe
15. Learned to make frienship bracelets. Hahaha

I cant remember if i have listed things i should do before i hit the bucket (i may have enumerated it verbally to my friend, aiza)... But i think learning how to skateboard and having a bf were part of the list. Haha. Anyway.... I can say it was kind of a fruitful decade... But... Ohwell...

Haaaay....

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you napetch!!! :) that was an awesome journey, and the road ahead is still long. but a lot of people are waiting to meet you, and they will be showered with your colorful presence. More fun adventures ahead too! You forgot to add, you are still blooming and becoming more of the diyosa that a lucky guy will be blessed to have in his life, in the future. Labyu napetch :)

    ReplyDelete

say whut?