Travels

Friday, February 26, 2016

Art Fair Philippines 2016 (2.20.2016)

I am not really a hardcore artist. I didn't study art in depth. I don't try to to look at art in a deeper sense (sometimes i do when i feel like it). But i do appreciate art. So Maam Phame and i went to the Art Fair Philippines 2016, a big event showcasing new artists and their work. There were 3 floors but i just explored the 6th and the 7th floor. 
This was one of my favorites. It reminds me of "the little prince" and the worlds he visited. 
This was already sold when someone was trying to buy it. Hrmm. I dunno what's behind this art but it's nice. It's elegant.
I like this door. Or closet. 
Astroboy! 

Maybe next time, i should buy an artpiece. I remember dad bought one from England, i think. But lost it. Maybe i should make one an sell it for a million pesos. Haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?