Travels

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

hrmph :(

hrmm. i feel kind of awful today. hrmmm.. i feel like there are tons of things to do and yet i cant even start on it. i dunno why... i want to buy a book for called 'quick notes: diagnostic tests". i think that will get me going once i buy the book... argggh.

ok... one more thing. i feel bad that i think i made someone feel bad the other day. it's not my fault. i just got freaked out when i saw the silly video with my picture on it.... and that's a biiiig no no for me!!!! jeez cant believe someone would do that! if my best friend would do that, it would be ok... but... the person who made it? we're not even close yet. like were' in the getting to know stage... i was comtemplating on it earlier... i kinda feel bad that i sounded upset... (but i was upset!).. oh well... sayang... new friend sana.

haaayyy... my abdomen feels bloated. it get's me paranoid sometimes. whoa. oh well... i gotta start with something...

positive thinking!!!

today was not all bad. aiza, kaye and i ate spaghetti today... pinoy style! i'd prefer an italian version; but it was delicious. hehe . thanks kaye, for cooking the meal! :) im looking forward to our next study group session.... puro tayo kain. ano ba yan! LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?