Travels

Friday, September 04, 2009

No class today. whew

yup. uhuh.... no class today.... and took advantage of it. :)

aiza and i went to SM today after returning our nclex reviewers... we just strolled around the mall. bought the lippicott nursing manual. i hope it'll help me a lot. had fun today with my friends. Czy came along, chit chatted about anything... and then did the groceries...

the mall trip was ok. ;)

at home, my butt fell flat on the floor when i tried to stretch myself in a broken office chair.... dangit... didnt know it was broken... my left arm was more painful that my back. it was like a nestea plunge commercial without the water...

but im ok now... thank goodness. :) no broken anything...

that's pretty much what i did today. we wanted to watch a movie but there weren't nice ones on big screen...

saw kar's blog. ert saw it first. naks, may special mention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?