Travels

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas day :)

Staying in Eastwood "park" was not bad at all with all the lights and christmas sounds along with the dancing fountain. It was so much better hanging out there instead of just staying in the condo to sleep.. Thank goodness, at least, i have experienced the christmas spirit despite being away from the fam bam.. Soooo. How was my holiday? It was pretty much ok. Bonding with myself mostly..
1. After leaving the office, Ayan, my only batchmate, and i had a sort pf christmas breakfast and Ayan's birthday treat. Happy birthday, Ayan! She'll turn a year older tomorrow (Dec. 27). 

2. My Aunt called me and invited me to stay at their place for christmas day. Oh well.. I overslept and was unableto leave early... I have transpo issues here.... Eastwood, why are you so faaaaaraway from everywhere???  I was only with myself and a bunch of strangers around me.. But it was fine. :)
3 i did a little bit of shopping. Had to buy clothes for 2 more days. Laundry shop was off for the holidays.. I bought 2 dresses. They're easier to wear and had me saved some moolah compared to buying sets of pants and shirts. Good deal..

4. Then i went to CBTL to chillax, read few pages of the Mormon bible i got for free (Didn't know there where other books from the bible.), ordered double chocolate frappe and finished reading the Mockingjay-- (which may have caused my nightmare last night. *scared). Thank you, by the way,to my friends who kept me company online. Thanks for the greetings :)

5. I watched the dancing fountain, too. It was quite amusing to watch. I remember the lights and sounds in makati. I missed it this year. Not sure if it'll still be there this weekend.. I sat in the bench, did people and dog watching. People looked happy. So, i was quite happy, too, looking at them. Hrmmm. Christmas wasn't like this before. From what i remember, malls were closed on christmas day... Or christmas eve... Im not sure.. Anyway, the mall was open yesterday...

6. I was leaving my spot in the park and was headed back to the condo.. I was so near from the building when my stomach complained of hunger.. I went back to the mall. Went straight to TGIF and ate my dinner.. I had this impression that TGIF serves mouthwatering, delicious looking food like what we had years before (can't remember the year but it was in Makati).. Things may have changed. I saw my plate and i felt like i was the one who prepared the food... It looked very ordinary and i had to request to have my food reheated. Preparation and serving was not at par from what i paid for. Mind you, if you plan to eat there, concentrate on your food. If you, by any chance, try to play with your  ipad or experience spacing out a bit, they'll try to get your plate still with food. They asked several times if i was done. I felt like they wanted me to leave already. Since it was Christmas, i just thought, maybe they were just hurrying up cleaning so they won't do overtime just to wash plates. I should have gone to AGave resto instead. Better tasting food and better presentation. I don't like to compalin anymore... Thank you, Lord, for the food that satisfied my hunger. :)
7. So i went back to the Condo, quite happy. :) i miss my family a lot. But, at least, i did enjoy Christmas day despite being home alone.

Happy birthday, Jesus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?