Travels

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hello Coron, Palawan (long overdue planned trip with ert)

I'm getting the hang of writing about my previous trips. Bear with me please. Haha. Im enjoying this... I should've done this in real time... Anyhoooo... Here goes:

Coron, Palawan: the most beautiful place i've seen (aside from the Mountain Province , of course). This was the long overdue trip Ert and i were planning. We went there the last week of June 2013. 

The weather was not very nice, cloudy and rainy. Still i was in awe with what i've seen and experienced. I don't usually go to the beach and spend so much time in the water until this. I almost became a fish here. Haha! Always in the water. It was my first time to snorkle. I bet the view would be extra magnificent if it was sun shiny. 

This... Hrmmm. I forgot what this is... But it's the iconic picture of Coron. After swimming and snorkling, we had to hike to get in here. The we had to walk down to the other side to get to the lake. 
That's the walk way down to the lake... Have to be really careful cos it was slippery.
Annnnd... This was what i was talking about. Selfie in the lake. Woohoo! Lurve the water! I didn't know it was possible that there'd be lakes in the middle of the sea. Down there was like a different world.. Like the set in starwars or startrek. Baracuda lake was my favorite (no pics there. Waterproof cam was batt dead. Booo). I saw a snake, a shrimp and a large fish. I guess it was the baracuda. 
Took this while snorkling in the shallow waters of the sea. Cute fish.
That's our boatman parking at Banol beach. I've never been to Boracay but i think this was the mini version of it. White powdery sand and crystal clear water. :) breath taking! Officially, this is my favorite beach ever! 
The pic below was the salt water hot spring..it's not warm.. It was HOT! Ert and I weren't able to go anywhere during the day because the weather was unkind. It raining pretty hard and we cannot go swimming nor go island hopping. The hotel concierge said it was the best time to go there since the weather's cold. She was right. :) you'd feel that burning sensation the first dip in the water but your body will adapt to it. Relaxing! :)
Our dinner on a budget. Good thing we saw this place :)
Drinking session with ert. Wish we did get out and experience the nightlife. Oh well. Next time.
A guide to Coron.
Im going back here someday. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?