Travels

Monday, November 01, 2010

I'm an enthusiast.

Ahh. there are a lot to learn in photography. Yes, cameras of today are made to think for us to save time and effort. but to really understand it and get the real essence of photography, you really have to study it.. hone it. so.. what are the basics? you have to learn the ISO, aperture and shutterspeed. once you get the 3 basic "pillars" (?), you can go and do your thing. By the way, i'd like to thank Tim Ignacio for organizing the photoshoot; Midge and Den for posing for us; Bobbit, Erwin, Jun and the other photogs for sharing tidbits about style and technique. Here are some of my photos. :)
Den Reyes
Midge
these are my new set of photo buddies. friendly people. :) this shot was taken by erwin. see the inscription on the lower right corner? that's his website.
I will take my time learning this. hindi ako magmamadali. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?