Travels

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Laiya, Batangas with Jean (post entry, July 16, 2013)

Since i have blogged about my trip in Camiguin, i though i should have witten about my previous trips... So here it is.... More post entries to come. :)

Laiya, Batangas... I did not expect that this place was sooo faraway from home. I thought traveltime would just take around 2 hours but nooooo. Took 5 hours to get there. It was just supposed to be a day trip to do a sort of photoshoot for my friend (for her birthday) with a beach theme... We got there 3:30 pm, the sun wasn't up and too tired and upset to even start the shoot especially when i learned that accomodations were waaaaay out of budget. We decided to stay overnight since we have arrived late..

That's me, upset with the situation. The room was nice, though. Still, we should've flown to Boracay instead..
The beach was nice to look at. We did not do a formal photoshoot anymore. I did not plan to swim. The water looked coooold.

This is Laiya's version of a white beach..... Not so white and the sand's reallly grainy... 
But hey, you know what? The water was pretty warm for some reason... And it was crystal clear. I felt very relaxed... Hrmmm.... I was beginning to enjoy it... The grainy sand massages my back.. It has a reason afterall.
And soooo, i dived. And swam... And took photos... I mean, my friend took photos of me underwater. Haha... And vise versa of course.
I've never seen a sea cucumber before until this moment. Was this even alive? No idea...
What made our accomodations really expensive was the buffet. I was expecting something less than what we had. Thank goodness, they delivered pretty well.. Presentation was great and the ambiance was really nice with the lighting and all. Food was delicious... I devoured...
See, this did not look like this during the day time. Not expecting this!
Yeah, you can say that was pretty happy with the food and the place... I think i stopped whining about the fees after eating... Haha...
My friend and i, enjoying the water...
Candid shot of my friend.
Hrmmmm. Yeah, i can say i did enjoy the trip despite the booboos. It's great that i did have this trip cos i knew i won't be having a trip soon since i'd be starting my new job after this.

To my friend, Jean, thank you for dragging me in this. It was an awesome "day trip". :)

Laluz resort, thank you for upgrading our room. Very nice. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?