Travels

Monday, July 07, 2014

Boracay!!!

Back to reality... Back in manila to work later. Boracay is an okay place.. Puka beach is the best... Anyway... Let me tell you what happened.
Day 1
1. Went to Boracay with Accenture colleagues: Mami Chie, Ria and bf, Arvie and Gem. :)
2. Stayed in Azzuro de Boracay, a so so hotel.
3. Ate at 'I Love BBQ'. Rich kids' cheat day!
4. Watched the fire dancers do their thing.
4. Met with my good old friend, Mon. :)
6. Saw atom araullo at the abs cbn event. Too bad, we missed the free booze...
7. Partied at Juice bar. Thought we were going to a jamba juice type of place.. But no.. It's a bar with a rowdy place with dancing tipsy people. Redhorse beer put me on the dizzy side
8. Night swimming at the beach.. 1st time to do that. 
Day 2
1. Island hopping 'daw'.... Did snorkeling at the crocodile island. Looootsa fishhh!
2. Puka beach is paradise! I love it there! Clear blue water. White sand. Very few people. No party party..beautiful
3. Had a nice great meal at puka beach. Love eating with a nice view!
4. Picture taking done! Yey!
5. Party party again at Juice bar. we should have gone to another bar for a change.
6. Weng weng- damn you redhorse.
Day 3.
1. Went early swimming at the beach front. it was  a beautiful morning until my camera died. :(
2. Looked for a new place to stay. We found the travel lounge. Mami Chie and I were the only ones who checked in since Arvie and Gem will be living that night. Sad.
3. Banana boat with the Israelites. My eye felt soooo stingy it felt like i was going blind... Not good.
4. Went around to buy pasalubong. no calamnsi muffin available.
5. Had a little chat with my online crush.  :) (fine, I'm claiming it now... he is officially my online crush). *giggles
6. Slept the whole afternoon because of my inflamed eyes.. - sunblock melted in my eyes. beware of sunblock!
Day 4.
1. Going home
2. packed our bags to go home.
3. Went around early in the morning to buy few more pasalubongs.
4. had an all you can eat meal at La Carmella hotel.
5. Traveled back to Manila.

Lesson learned:
1. Wearing a bikini is liberating.
2. Do not put sunblock on your eyelids. it will go to your eyes eventually.
3. Do not drink too much or you'll get a really bad hangover the next day that you won't be able to do anything..
4. Waterproof cameras should still be placed on a waterproof encasement. Just to make sure it won't leak.





No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?