Travels

Monday, August 04, 2014

TIME WARPING

Thursday: attended the monnrise festival. Felt like going back in time when i used to play music back in 200+. It's been years not attending to those types of events. There was art, folk music, poetry, dances, world beat, drum circle, capoeira, poi dancing... What more can i ask for? Really an awesome night. I got to see old friends and bandmates, artists and capoeiristas all in one event. Domeng and burn were there with Talahib. Missed those guys. Dxxxx's talent was so crushable! Lol.

 I am socially awkward. Pffft. Garsh.

Saturday: Capoeira training with EBC lead by Michael. My muscles were trying to cope with the physical activity. Me and my 2 left feet! Geez. So, ok.. I got through it, thank goodness. I want to go back to training. Im thinking of attending the intensive tumbling training at CG in Pasig before enrolling capoeira.. So i'd get better flexibility and balance. :) my muscles are once again sore and tired, over flowing with lactic acid (i'm exaggerating).

Sunday: Maam Phame and I went skating at SM Megamall still with my sore hamstring muscles... Another Time warping experience! Last skating i had was way back 2008! Been awhile. I didn't have my skates with me. Had to use those they provide. Quite expensive. We paid 390 each. But that's unlimited use of the ice. I missed the wind in my face when i skate. Got to do it again today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?