Travels

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Recapping 2015


1. Medical Mission with Some great medical professionals from Michigan, USA. Thanks to my TIa Trining and Tito Romy for encouraging me to join them. Met amazing people and befriended them. I hope to join them again this year but chances are small. Im not sure if they will allow me again to have a long days off. Let's see.

2. I'm unable to go to the beautiful island of Calaguas but was lucky to be able to choose Caramoan as my place of destination. It was an epic getaway for me and my roomie. :) the most beautiful place i've seen so far. :) just wait for me, Calaguas... Who knows, i might just pay a visit over there. :)
3. Cambodia didn't happen in November, but my Cebu trip did, along with officemates, friend from previous work and 2 white dudes. I know, it's a motley crew. I was expecting more but i had a great time. 
4. I bought my own Ukalele and learned some pieces like Somewhere over the Rainbow, I'm Yours, etc. I'm not ready to play on stage but, heck, im glad i learned this instrument. It's cute. And it's a good stress reliever too. 

5. I did go out on a date with this french guy who lives just a few blocks away from my place here in eastwood. He seemed nice. We had a nice, civil conversation. But for some reason, we're not even friends now. We just saw each other once. My ego got hurt a little bit but i know it's normal. Oh well. I've moved on.

6. Yeah, i have a little saved for my trips in 2015. So i'm going to continue that. :) 
7. And yes, i've met interesting foreign friends. I met him last November with his friend. Super happy i met him in person. He's not exotic but he's funny :)

8. I did use my big camera on my trip but unable to use much. 

I almost forgot about this list i made. I'm glad i read this post and realized i did make things happen.

So.. Here's to 2016! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?