Travels

Friday, March 04, 2005

Manhunt

oh yeah...



major infatuation to!!

his personal bio:

I was born in Reykjavik, Iceland on June 23, 1982 in 24 hours of sunlight. My name alone requires an explanation: when I was born, it was actually Jon Grimkell Helgasson because in Iceland there is a tradition of taking your father's first name and tagging on "s-s-o-n" to the end of it. When my family moved to the United States my brothers and I received our present name because in our great country, it is conventional to have your father's last name. (My middle name, Grimkell, comes from the Stone Ages and, from what I know, is an old Viking soldier's name.)

After time in New York and Colorado, my family arrived in California when I was in seventh grade. I started surfing, and spent my time playing the piano, clarinet, bass clarinet, baritone saxophone, and guitar. I found a group of friends that are like no other I have ever seen. We are all brothers and we surfed when we had time off from school, we studied hard and pushed each other. I grew to love the ocean, the environment, my friends, life in general, and my beautiful cat. (He is the greatest.)

In junior college, I had a lot of free time, and I spent the majority of that time surfing my brains out, mostly in Big Sur. EPIC!!!! I dated a lot of girls until I found my own special sweetheart and true love. We've been through some incredibly rough times, but have, for the most part, persevered. We are still together to this day. The most painful thing I have ever been through was her horrible, near-death car accident. It was the first time my emotions were truly put to the test. But, she pulled through and eventually I did, too.

After two years of JC, I decided that I was being lazy and thought I would challenge myself at UC Santa Cruz. I have spent two years at UCSC and still have one more. I'm studying astrophysics, which is very difficult but fun. I have realized my ultimate goal in life, and I have set it really high: I want to pilot a space shuttle. In order to do this, I have begun flying and enjoy it immensely. After college, I plan to join the Air Force or Navy to fly my dream plane, the F-16 Falcon, but there is a lot of conflict because I don't want to go to war. So, I'm still struggling with that one.

(the picture and the contents were taken from another website. i think it was from the official website of man hunt. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?