Travels

Thursday, March 17, 2005

sha nga pala

... nag email sha saakin!!! bleh!!!Hi there!

He wrote: (our lil talk)

Not yet. I'm still onvacation after those long days of
the contest. It's very tiring but it was really fun.
This 1st week of Aprili, I will be starting my 1st
project at IMG. I'm kinda' nervous, but hey, who
cares as long as I'll be having a good pay.
Hahahaha!
Well, Rob went home too. I don't know if he still
goes on with modelling. I think he's taking a law
course right now. Among us, he's the smart ass.
Hehehehe! But I like him even because he is very
open with his sexuality. Even if we were all
shocked with his revelation, I still consider him
brave & confident & I don't feel like intimidated by
him. He's a very good person.

We didn't have a very tough audition in Manhunt. In
my part, they just called my attention one day
when I was surfin' & asked if I'm interested for a
modelling career. That's all! Nothing tough, really!

Ok Petchai, I have to go.

aNYEEHEHEHEHEHE!!! ayus! friends na kami!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 AM

    Hi petchai, found your blog from STOKED site's tag board :)
    hey did J.Jonsson write that? just curious, how did u get to be in touch with him? well drop me an email pm at dabsky8@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    totoo ba yan? as in hindi kahibangan? haha. ababababa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... sana nga para friends na kami.. ahehehehe... keeps me occupied.. ahahahaha.. nanood ka rin ba ng manhunt, jen?

    ReplyDelete

say whut?