Travels

Monday, October 27, 2008

'is the character fictional or real?' jr asked me after reading the blog i just typed earlier. i said 'semi.'... 'totoo bang nanyari to?'... 'oo, totoong nanyari yan.. saakin.'... nyeeh. that was the first. i've never spoken about the incident to anyone, even to ert or mygz. it was not a big deal. yet quite a significant event since that does not happen very often... (at least for me).

i felt ashamed when i told my friend, jr, about it coz im not the type who blahs about that kind of stuff. i guess i was over-thinking if the 'love concept' had gone through my system in anyway. falling in love, falling out of it and moving on were some of the topics and I CANT CONTRIBUTE! i'm not wishing to have a broken relationship but i'm just bored of saying, "ah, wala parin hanggang ngayon". haha. parang ok. there's nothing new about me...


this friend of mine may think im pathetic. haha.. buti nalang change topic kaagad! whew!


(note: hoi, im not desperate! reader... you might think i am... but im not. i just have this normal reactions during social gatherings. ok? )

ok.. so before i lay myself to sleep, (so early in the morning now!), let me just share to you what happened today...


i came late to our PS41 get together. i came waaaay past the call time... hehe. just made a few alibis. the real reason why i was late: i had to remove all the bushy hairs on my legs so that i could wear my favorite skirt! haha! pants.. i didnt want to wear pants coz the climate was too warm...


Little Italy Avenidos was the resto we went to. the food was great... the laugh trip was great... people around me were great. great! haha! I missed them, really. we found ourselves wearing the same shirt color.. black . parang may lamay... (except chito).. so as usual, kamustahan, laugh trip about: the past experiences on the floor; me, being koripot; chito's hilarious face, frankie's highfaluting tagalog; jr's comments and the chito and karen past warfare. claire was having some issues with her ex bf, so we also talked about that.


after the food trip. we went to G4 to check movies. we lost interest in watching any film and got into taking pictures in every place we went to: in the walk ways of glorietta, the highschool musical life-size card boards, etc etc etc.


we got tired walking and laughing so we went to starbucks to have coffee/ tea... and to take more pictures. really had a good laugh and a good reminiscing. somehow, i miss the fun, lively call center lifestyle, tho i hate working in the wee hours of the morning (like im doing now!)..


and the jollibee days! Geez.. how i miss the moments we laugh about our calls, the customers, people at the floor. hahaha.


this picture was taken in the PS makati elevator: apol, kaye, me, kaka, chito, claire, jr. i think it was taken in 2006 or 2007.


and here we are now. :)
i tore my favorite skirt in the bus. hate it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?