Travels

Saturday, May 02, 2009

photography and chinchillas

I had an acquaintance of a person�called ric, who showed me this creepy yet interesting photo. it somehow reminds me othe girl in the exorcist movie (what's her name? emily rose, if im not mistaken). anyway, he told me he wanted to make a similar shot. shutter speed must be slow in this one.


it's a holiday today! no school... no duty! i planned to go out earlier to grab a cake / go the market to buy fish for dinner. but it was raining. so i stayed at home. read a few pages of my book about meternal and child care. fell asleep... then woke up. ate rochie isnt here yet. she went to batangas to visit our house there with my lola.�

was boring. i watched very few tv programs ealier. hrmm.

oh, but hey!

i found out about chinchillas today! they're such cute little things. though they are rodents like squirrels and guinea pigs (which im not a fan of), these creatures are sooo cute. look at them! i thought they were small kangaroos. hahaha.. aren't they adorable??? :) My eye hurts already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?