Travels

Friday, June 12, 2009


I had my 3rd shot today. ate rochie dropped me off in front of CDH.

I want to go somewhere different today or do something, but I can't think of any place to go. And I've spent too much yesterday already when ate Aimee and I went to Shangrila Mall. Ran out of tickets for the La Pianiste movie. So, we just went trippin on food.

While walking back home, i was thinking of what my friends had told me. they said they could set me up with someone i could date... it's funny coz i think they're frustrated for me. anyway... i refused because of a couple of reasons. (1) i'm kind of shy meeting up with new people (2) i may not have the resources to communicate constantly, unless he'll go online. texting could be quite expensive (3) time could be an issue. must be focused on studies (4) i'd feel weird, being set up like that. i mean of course there would be some kind of expectation... what if we dont like each other? kakahiya naman don sa nag set up...

the term set-up is a weird word. i mean, relationships just happen, right? i know it's just a term. but it's weird

such a nega star... but i was actulally giving it a second thought. i felt like texting my friend and saying yes to it. why not?! right? it could help having some kind of inspiration. thing is, i don't have my friend's number. oh well, i hope that someone could be medically inclined somehow. it would be nice to talk about medical stuff, too. but musically/ artistically inclined people are still super fun to be with.

we had sort of a BP reunion last sunday. ayi, japs, domeng and melay werent there, sadly.we watched JP play. he was really good with the hand and 'toe' choreography he did while playing. haha.

i missed the bp boys. was nice seeing them again all grown up. ahaha

it was great catching up on stories with muffet an d burn. stayed with them til Shangrila closed.

that sort of gathering may happen after a 3- 5 years again. maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?