Travels

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Resolution for 2010.

they say, "it's easier said than done." well, i'm not gonna SAY it.. i'm going to TYPE it! LOL. this will be my official list of 'things to do' to make me a better person (i hope)... here goes.
1. i will try to focus more on my studies (just like when i was in EAC)
2. i will lessen my facebook time
3. i will lessen the OKRAY attitude
3.5. i will try to be more generous
4. i will try to be more agreeable than disagreeable
5. i will try to see the good in people more than the bad
6. i will celebrate my womanhood from time to time
7. i will eat healthier meals and take care of myself
8. i will find ways to alleviate my OCB
9. i will be more friendly - will talk to old friends and newly found friends, people i know from the past and acquaintances
10. i will be more TIME BOUND! - people will surely be happy when i get to be time bound. hoorah!





2 comments:

  1. sana mgawa mo yang new year's resolution mo...ang ganda ganda...magiging mas exciting ang taon mo pag nagawa mo,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the celebrate ng womanhood resolution. paano naman etitch? :D

    oo, be on time for a change. pag 5 ang usapan, wag 5 aalis ng bahay! haha! love u nana. =)

    whatever u do, don't change ur being makulet and masayang kasama. =) love ya!

    ReplyDelete

say whut?