Travels

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Right on Schedule

I arrived at the DPP Anniversary venue at 12:30pm (June 4, 2011). It was indeed a challenging journey for me. I got lost! I had to ask several guards for the said place and I had to walk under the scorching sun! Tired and hungry, i was... boohoo..
I knew i finally arrived in the area when i saw people with Canon ID laces and cameras. "I WANT ONE!!!", it told myself. The excitement melted the fatigue away. After the registration, i immediately went to Fully Booked to attend the Strobing and Lighting Seminar. I've never seen such a bookstore with soooo many books... Fully Booked has 5 floors! Anyway, I got there on time but the organizer said i needed a stub to get in. Aduh!!! "Just look for another seminar.", she said... WHAT?! grrrr! I wanted to tell her, "i hate you." I was too tired and hungry to get even furious. so just I checked the schedule and found another seminar held inside the bookstore. I quickly went to the 5th floor and found out that it was LITO SY who will hold the talk! LITO SY?! The multi-awarded Filipino wedding photographer?! Come on!
Yep. That's him!
Lucky me! I was in front even if i didn't have the stub.. yahoo! hahahaha!
Booyaaah! I was in front! haha! (yabang, nasa sahig lang naman)
Starving photographer on a high. (haha)
"Jan tayo binabayaran... ang magpaiyak ng kliyente."
It was really an inspiring seminar! It was about Modern Techniques in Wedding photography. Oh...i got an autograph! woohoo!!!!
Practice lang!!! (yiiiiih!)
After the Lito Sy's seminar, I got a glimpse of Manny Librodo's talk. i was going through severe hunger that time. So i left early. I spent a fortune eating at Pancake House. Pfft. There were more photo seminars and photo churvaloos. but i had to go. Had to attend "Absence".. hehe.

That's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?