Travels

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday

I'm on leave today. Was thinking of where to go and what to do. But it's rainy outside, so decided just to stay home and rest. 
It has been a productive weekend. I am on my domestic self mode. I cleaned my parent's room, biboy's room and our room. I washed the dishes and folded clean clothes. I bought ingredients for my planned menu today (unfortunetely, im short with butter and potatoes for the mashed potato recipe a friend taught me. I'll do this next time.) and some pandesal and eggs. I cooked my breakfast (longganisa from Laoag and red rice). Later, i'll make myself a chocolate oatmeal porridge. Wish i could make a real champorado but sticky rice is unavailable.
Looks like a scene from "Mystery Manor". I know, it's messy. But i've already decluttered the house.msorry. Don't have the after-pic.
Delicious! :)

 i tried to alter my red, star studded dress this morning to make it longer. It's half way done but i tried it to check if it was a success. It's still short at the back! :( i'll just have the professionals take care of it. Too much of my effort, pfffft.)
Still too short. Can't ride an escalator with this. I'm photobombed by the plastic boxes behind me.

I took out my violin and tried to play again. I forgot the pieces i've learned before. Also tuned it. Can't find my tuner. Where is it anyay? Also tried if i can do the vibrato. *shakes head

Told myself, i'd watch a movie. Still, here i am, blogging away.
See? I'm preoccupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?