Travels

Monday, September 22, 2014

Super Mario

They said, super mario, the storm, had even heavier down pour than Ondoy. But i think people are more prepared now than before.
Friday morning, after shift, it was raining hard. People were stranded everywhere. Tet, my friend and officemate, stayed in our condo.
So we went shopping for her clothes and toiletries, ate breakfast in Mcdo and painted my nails cherry red before sleeping. I can't stop looking at my shiny little nails. They're really pretty :)

Ugh... Queueing at work. Not all got to work, so we just had to deal with it.
Saturday morning, it was drizzling a bit. Gem and i went shopping at St. francis Square. oh, the temptation! I had only 100 pesos on my pocket and i saw this really nice dress, i cannot not buy it. 

We just couldn't go home that early. We dined and window shopped and gossipped (not really, just told her about my recent sentiments).
Ok so, that's gem and i, respectively. Pardon me with my ipad plattered on my face. It's just too big.
Look at those biceps. Didn't know i had it formed like that. Haha. Love the dress.
(I dunno if i fit to be a daisy. Haha)

Anyway, that's pretty much it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?