Travels

Monday, October 06, 2014

Bday weekend

My birthday just ended. Thank you, Lord, the nice weather on my special day. 
Saturday:
Post flying. (From left to right: one of the trainors, me, sister). That guy at the back's Will, the owner/ founder of the trapeze school. I saw him on Sports Unlimited, a show on tv, that's why we got there. It was fun. I didn't get it at first, to swing forward backward forward, and then letting go. It was all timing so you'd get that smooth spin and landing on the net. It was a bit scary on the first swing. The plank was narrow, 30 feet above the ground and it's just your hands holding on to dear life on the bar.. I'm exaggerating. We had ropes and harnesses on, too, and there was a net beneath us of course. It was fun. I love the feeling of the wind on my face everytime i swing. :)

We had our dinner, after flying, at Ihop. Yum. 

Sunday:
Bday party with the fambam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?