Travels

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Weekend in Eastwood- late post 10/11/2014

Saturday
It was Hazelnut's special day because it was the day she was about to marry the love of her life. Too bad, i missed the chance to witness it. :( car issues.

Anyway, i slept early and woke up at 2:00pm bec janina and i planned to go bonding and pamper ourselves (pigout and go to a massage therapist). Unfortunately, she said it was raining so hard from where she was coming from. We decided to call it off. 3pm, i was hungry and bored, i had to go out. My roomie and i had our late lunch at Goodah, ate spicy sisig and unlimited rice. Wish the viand was also unlimited, oh well. Then, went to the tiangge. Thank goodness, i didn't buy anything 'cause im really on a tight budget until pay day! 

The stage was being set up for a show. I realized it was QC day. There were light dancers, poi dancers, illusionists and a line of bands playing for the event. The light dancers and illusionists were familiar. They showed up on "Show Time". Also the korean teenager, who was playing with his curved stick, whom i saw in the event, moon rise festival, was there too. There were a lot of kids doing the hoolahoop, imitating the girl who looked like an expert with it. It was fun watching them do their own ramdom stunts. i got to use my camera also. I missed twiking my cam :) i used manual mode, 50 mm. Yey! :) will upload stuff on fb when i go home to laguna.

Then we went to kfc to have dinner. Went back to the event area and watched The Dawn. They're quite really old. In one of their songs, they incorporated POT's song, 'Sige na'. I missed Karl Roy. Then there were fire works! Maam Phame sent me a text, saying she wanted to go to eastwood and have a drink. I was not up for drinking at that time, but what the heck. She came over at around 12mn, just after the fireworks. We headed to Jack's Loft. And so, we talked about stuff.. About people, places, current events, lovelife, career, meeting new people, advising each other off, venting.. Ugh, so many... I wasn't even tipsy yet. I just drank a small glass of white russian. I wanted bailey's but there wasn't any. Maam Phame, left me for around 45 minutes and met someone... A friend of hers while i stayed inside the loft, relaxing and facebooking.... Facebooking.... I want to quit facebooking too much...
White russian and strawberry daquiri...
She did some shopping. She bought 2 tops and 1 shorts. They were nice stuff. Oh, geez.... If only i could shop... But it's fine.. I didn't find anything that said, buy me buy me! 

I thought we were done. But she refused to go home. It was 3am already.. I told her to stay in eastwood until around 5am just to be safe. We ate at mcdo and killed time. Another set of endless conversation. And then we went to Kwagos to drink another set of alcohol. We ordered a bucket of tanduay ice. The sun came up and we were still chatting and finishing our drinks. 5% alcohol so it was just like juice... It didn't give me a tipsy. Thank goodness, no hangover too.

She left at 6:45am. I hurriedly went back to the condo to prep for my next hangout with Janina (since we agreed to move our RnR on Sunday). I showered and slept for 1 1/2 hours. I was at mcdo again @ 0927am.

Bonding with maam phame, check.

Sunday
RnR with Janina. It was my first time to hang out with her for 12 hours! We went to church at Padre Pio. Very solemn place... But we stayed outside. Failed to start the mass. Then, we went across the street at a spa. Massage only costs 200 pesos but no therapist was available yet. And so we canvassed for other different spas that offered affordable service. We ended up at Bikram Yoga. 320 pesos. Aaah it was nice... Favorite part was the head massage.. Always my fave.

I wanted to stay and sleep but i guess we weren't allowed to. The ground was wet when we went out, It rained. We walked, window shopped, ate pasta at bigoli, drank red velvet drink at cbtl, thought to buy the long black skirt i've been eyeing for a few days- still didnt buy it, went to the office to finish some required stuff and then, chatted the whole time going to and from the places we went to. 
While walking, saw this headless man, drinking...
Janina went home with her sleepy head. Me? I ate pizza with my sleepy head before going home.

Bonding with Janina, check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?