Travels

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Annabelle

What a silly movie... But scared the crap out of me... But it was really silly.. Geez... 
Image above: from princess sarah memes on facebook

Back massage was awesome! It was just a back massage for 30 mins. The blind woman who massaged me was way better than Nuat Thai. (Still the best i experienced was from the touch of thai in pagsanjan). After the massage, the blind people outside were singing, "kahit konting pagtingin". And one pf them made a comment, "e pano yan, bulag ka?".. Ahahahhaha. Kuleet.

I was about to eat at St Marc's cafe when they sent me a text that they've arrived already. And so arvie, ria and i met at megamall.
Fancy fancy... I have to try one of these! - St. Marc's Cafe

Then we watched the horror film. Arvie was squeezing my arm so hard. We were both screaming ever so loudly, it's funny. Ria, i think, fell asleep on some portions of the movie. No reaction on the scary parts. 
i wanted to hangout more after the movie but it was getting late. So i just bought these Unhappy paos (see the frowning?)

Thank you, Lord, i made it home safe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?