Travels

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nail it!

Lurve my candy nails. Can't stop staring at it until now. It looks like chicklet, bathroom tiles or car paint.  It's pretty. Good job, Ate Bubbles. :) btw, just to mention, i think this was my sister and i's first nail polish bonding. So girly! 
Pampering thyself on a cushy couch with Ate Bubbles, doing my nails
We ate at Kai Japanese Cuisine. I've been hearing Mr. Ramsey babble about sea bass on his shows. Hrmmm, sea bass... Familiar.. So that's what i ordered. It was really soft and juicy. Like it melts in your mouth. I also got to taste several sushi ... Errr... Flavors! You call them flavors i guess.. Or types.. But they were really good. I like the one with cream cheese. Thanks to my sister's treat. My turn nest time.
That's what i was talking about. Cream cheese sushi!
It took us awhile at the nail salon. I panicked and thought i'd be late for work. I was still wearing my street clothes (shirt, skirt- pretty short for office, and slip-ons). I would have had not made it if i went back to the condo and changed... I just had to make do with what i have with a little twick. Since i panicked... I did panic buying of a pair of shoes that i think got away from being too casual. The shoe made magic and made my street clothes look acceptable for office. I just had to pull down my skirt a little bit to reach the acceptable length and wore my jacket. Magic!

Zombie mode. But i managed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?