Travels

Monday, January 05, 2015

The Holidays: 2015

Events and trips happening and/ i'll be planning for this year.
1. Medical Mission in Antique. - Feb
2. Calaguas Island- May
3. Ert and Vince's Wedding- July (note: the speech!)
4. Pagudpud- ?
5. Sagada- ?
4. Japan/ Cambodia- Nov
5. USA- why? one can dream to be there on Christmas... pffft. and if this doesn't happen. i shall put a smile on my face. see Christmas 2014.

others:
1. I'm gonna learn how to play the Ukalele.
2. I will go on dates. as i quote from Ert, "if it turns out you like each other, great. if not, at least you got to be friends with a cool guy." hmmmmk.
3. will save up for my trips. *control: mind over matter (shopping and extravagant food bingeing)*
4. will meet interesting foreign friend(s) and learn their exotic cultures.
5. i will use my large camera more (i hope) and stop complaining how heavy it is. (oh and have my lenses repaired)

ps. i found 200 pesos on my pants pocket. ayos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?