Travels

Sunday, September 27, 2009

ONDOY

i didn't realize that the typhoon was that bad. yes, the lights went out for a little while but didn't feel like it was that 'BAD'. i was cooped up in my room and just listened to the angry drops of the rain and whips of the strong wind. i even fell asleep. i thought, 'mas grabe pa ang milenyo dito no, bat naman kailangan isuspend ang klase!'... inspite of the typhoon, i was willing to have my duty at the hospital so that i can finally do my case study. get it done and over with... oh well.

after the aftermath, i opened my facebook and saw the shout outs of my FB friends... the videos of the flood, the prayer requests...devastating! some people are even lost. wow... i was comfortable at my little cozy home, yet people were (and still are) suffering at their roofs, waiting for rescue teams.... geez... i just heard that my very pregnant cousin is still at the top of her house without food and extra clothing.. tsk tsk... my aunt said she has someone with her.. so that's quite comforting... but still, kinda worried...

my aunt and uncle in manila is still not replying with our text... also a friend from cainta...

the situation is quite depressing... this calamity is happening before my eyes, and i can't do anything about it! i have a redcross certificate.... sayang naman if i won't use it... ate aimee YMed me, and told me her idea of helping out... i'm gona wait wait for their text...

well, i really want to help out... i mean that would be a great birthday gift for myself tomorrow... i just don't know how... it's easier in AC. i had MARIAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?