Travels

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Jolly Jeep

I miss eating in Jolly jeeps. Yesterday, I saw them once again lined up in the streets of makati, each one filled with all kinds of people: construction workers, call center agents, drivers, security guards corporate bosses, etc. It's good to see how harmoniuosly they get along. no hierarchy...no prejudices.. all equal! o siguro gutom lang sila. haha.

**there are blisters on my feet.. i had my exam in staff builders' office. i don't really have a third eye like other people but i sensed a kind of "irieness" in that place. maybe it was because of the dim white lights, cold airconditioning and the green walls. hrmmmm... i took my exam..then i was supposed to have my preliminary interview. Ms Jessica told me the way to comapany, their client. but unfortunately, when i and another interviewee got there, we were told the interviewer had gone in a meeting and wont be back that day. They just rescheduled it. owheell...

** wish biboy, momi and dadi were there with us at dinner last night at friday's. ate susan treated us. momi's barkada was there. sha lang wala and si tita margie. hehe. pero asteeg kasi tawa ng tawa the whole night. ang koolit. :) sooper boosog.. sawaaaap!!!

thanks ate susan for the food and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?