Travels

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Firsts :)

The 'Firsts' are always the funnest, most exciting, most riveting, most nerve wracking events in one's life. isn't it? it is! These past few days, i had a series of 'firsts'.
1. April 24, 2011... it was my first time to receive payment from my hobby! yey! My first raket! :) thanks to, 'cher keneth for nudging me to join him in his stint. i hope there will be another one.
2. April 25, 2011... My first day in ICU!!! waaah.... there were only 3 patients but the most 'toxic' cases are in the ICU... no wonder why i was oriented by a senior nurse. it was quite peaceful in my shift. i hope tonight will still be peaceful... please!!!
3. still, April 25, 2011... my first time to go to the GYM!!!! hrmmm... it's nothing like happy capoeira (of course) 'cause it's more repetitive... routine... but, hey, if this will make me a bit meatier, then bring it on! let's go to the gym everyday! thanks to Jean and She for inviting me.

These are just the recent 'firsts' i had... hrmmm... nothing too extravagant. but, yeah, had fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?