Travels

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

the bomb

The bomb threats are always in Makati. Yesterday, cherry rodeo sent me a text mentioning there was a bomb threat in Assumption?!? Geez! From what i know, that school is the safest amongst schools in Makati since it's inside San Lorenzo Village. hrmmm.. Well.. you can never tell which is safe nowadays..
---------------------------
I headed to the Medical City yesterday to have my second shot of the HPV vaccine , as well as my thyroid check up. There was a loooong queue with my Endocrinologist. I wonder if she's the only one in Medical City who has that specialization. I made sure I won't miss that check up because it's pretty hard to get an appointment. I was supposed to have my checkup on December 15 but had a conflict with my schedule. I was rescheduled January 31! the 31st patient on the 31st of January. what a coincidence. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?