Travels

Monday, February 28, 2011

The gear is safe

Ang weird... i'm telling people i'm ok.. "gasgas lang ito." Truth is, i'm not so ok and i feel like i want to vent and moan and huhuhuhu about it. Yes, i only had minor injuries (a few bruises on my back, butt and a 5- inch scratch on my left leg), thank God. But, the thought of being hit (the rewind of it all) is soooo not cool! I'm laughing it off on facebook maybe just to make me feel better (defense mechanism). I'm scared. I don't want that to ever ever happen again. the motorcycle was slow. but the impact of the hit was remarkable, my hair was caught up somewhere on the engine, my cam bag was also caught up i dunno where. I was dragged a few feet and felt the sharp edges of the hard cement on my leg. it is slow motioning in my head. it felt like a doctor kwakwak game. parang nag buhol buhol ang katawan ko... when it stopped, people started to gather around me and helped me up. i heard them saying 'waaaah' and 'nyaaay'. panic mode! the 2 guys in the motorcycle didn't hit and run. buti nalang. their parents paid the hospital bill.
it's weird that i was in high spirits before the incident. i even planned to blog about it. now, im blogging about this accident. either way, i still thank God for still guiding me and giving me all the blessings.

i'm still thankful for the time spent with Klik today and the post-shoot tambay. i didn't feel the cinderella syndrome as well. :) tas parang ang daming napagusapan na may sense para saakin. :) because of my happiness, i thought of everything else that makes me happy (in the past and in the present)... and prayed, thank you...

Siguro sabi ni Lord, wag ako mashado masaya. hehe...

Lord, please make me feel ok again. please give me a good night sleep.

Let's be more careful next time! This is a wake up call.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?