Travels

Friday, February 04, 2011

the candy warehouse

An online buddy and I were discussing a piece of our childhood when once upon a time, WE GOT LOST. I want it raw so just copypasted the convo... now, read...

i remember i got lost too
in a candy store in divisoria
yea? what happened?
oh shit! divi is so big
i know right? so i was wearing jeans and a cute snoopy stripped shirt. i lost an earring. and my hair was short... i was 6 or 5 back then
your hair was short? i cant imagine
lol
pogi!
joke lang
then?
i cant find my mom.... i cried.... then a woman came to me and said....."totoy, wag ka na umayak. hanapin natin ang mama mo.."
hahahahaha!
TOTOY!?!. natigilan ako nun! hahahahaha!
a child with one earring?!.... ang astig naman nun!
hahahahaha!
hahahahha
cute

WALA LANG. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?