They were everywhere!!!! The HAB (Hot Air Balloon Fiesta) was held in the Air Force City in Clark Freezone Port. Ate and I arrived there at 7:30am. Since there were a lot of people in-line for the tickets, we decided to eat breakfast first before going in. The balloons had already flown anyway. I got a few shots of them in the air. (lousy looking pictures. pfft!)
At 9am, buying the tickets was a breeze! it was fast! We stayed inside the airport up until 7pm. Here's the list of what we did.
1. watched the airplanes do their routine
2. watched the kites
3. photographed the surroundings (i have sentiments about this. will share later)
4. tasted BUKO SHAKE! yum!
5. asked Ate Rochie to take pictures of me in the area. hehe
6. watched the divers prepare for their take-off
7. tour inside the airport guided by Pearl
8. ate lugaw and isaw
9. saw the HOt Air Balloons!!! :)
It felt like Disney Land. IT's amazing to have seen those HUGE BALLOONS! i did not expect myself to be in so much awe. I feel that the music and the night sky gave a certain feel to it. :)