Travels

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Festival (the boo boos)

i got frustrated today! :( until now, i don't seem to be satisfied with picture style my cam is producing. this was supposed to be the day when i just had to aim and shoot, not bother much on techie stuff. i just can't help it! these are my sentiments:

1. the pics on the camera's lcd look nice. but when i transfer it to my computer, they look a little over exposed. the colors do not seem right, too.
2. i keep changing the picture style settings. i'm now confused what to use (deoending the the lighting condition)
3. Grrrrh!

Canon, i love you. but please give me what i want! work with me!

oh... here's the thing.. I RAN OUT OF BATTERIES! I was not able to get decent pictures of the balloons. bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whut?